At Angel, we create intelligent products and solutions that make our customers life better, their work more productive and their impact in the world even greater. Our innovative mindset helps us to continuously explore new ideas. We push ourselves to the limits to finally develop advanced technologies that contribute to building a safer, innovative and more sustainable world.
The Back End Developer will work in MatiPay, global provider of end-to-end smart payment solutions to merchants focused on unattended retail, on the Internet Of Things (IoT) scope. The projects in this scope are about innovative systems which integrate mobile applications, back-end services, hardware and make use of the newest communication protocols such as MQTT, Bluetooth 4.2 and so on...
The main technologies used are the following:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Estimate of software component development times
- Proof of Concept of software components
- Design of software components based on the system requirements and architecture
- Development of software components
- Creation and execution of automatic unit tests of the developed components
- Code optimization
- Corrective maintenance
- Evolutionary maintenance
- Production of technical documentation
- Software requirements analysis
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Basic algorithms and data structures: search, sort, array, queues, ...
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design
- Strong knowledge of relational database theory and design
- Software Engineering methodologies and software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols. ISO/OSI stack, HTTP and MQTT protocols
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, with minimal supervision and in full autonomy
- High flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and / or tools
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Oracle, Java, Spring and Angular
- Knowledge of UML design language
- Knowledge of Jersey
- Knowledge of MQTT protocol
- Performance/load testing
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and APIs
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will join our vertical teams, who own their products and share a vision for what they build.
- You will be involved in the entire process from the concept to the delivery, working across a broad range of technologies.
- You will be part of a high technology environment where you can share your innovative ideas.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for remote work...or sea view office;
- Fulltime long-term contract;
- Internal and external training;
- Career development path and team building activities;
- Young and dynamic working environment.