RAMS Engineer with 1-3 years of experience working in the railway signaling sector.
The candidate will carry out:
· RAMS analyses, including Reliability (reliability predictions, failure analysis), Maintainability (system maintenance planning) and Safety analyses (Hazard Analyses, Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA), Fault Tree Analyses) according to the RAMS process defined by CENELEC EN 50126
· verification of project documents
validation activities to demonstrate safety in accordance with CENELEC requirements
Technical Skills, Qualifications Professional Experience
- Degree in Electronic/telecommunication/computer Engineering
- 1- 3 years of RAMS experience in on board-signalling sector
- Knowledge of the main techniques for RAMS analysis (FMECA, FTA, RBD, PHA, Hazop)
- Preferable working experience with Isograph tool
- Knowledge of the main safety architectures according to CENELEC EN 50129
- Knowledge of the RAMS process according to CENELEC EN 50126
- Preferable knowledge of the following European regulations: Reg. EU 2016/919 (CCS TSI), Reg. EU 776/2019, Reg. EU 402/2013.