The Product Assurance Manager is included in the Space Quality Department of SITAEL and supports the development, implementation and maintenance of skills and PA standards. He is a key member of the project team, working alongside the project manager and systems, mechanical, thermal, and electronics engineers. This is a wide-ranging role, planning how the project will meet the demanding product assurance requirements from our customers, then ensuring that we deliver to plan across the full spectrum of the PA disciplines: Quality Assurance, Materials and process control, Dependability, Safety, EEE components, and Software. When problems arise, the PA manager has responsibility for leading any investigation, and is also the formal point of contact on all PA matters with customers up to and including the space agencies, and with all suppliers.
- ensure compliance with the PA and quality requirements established for the various SITAEL projects;
- preparation and implementation of the general technical and programmatic requirements of the PA aligned with the standards and customer specifications;
- definition of project-specific programmatic and technical PA requirements;
- evaluate concepts, projects and operations proposed for compliance with the defined PA requirements, including the performance of associated audits;
- internal auditing to assess the maturity of their processes;
- collaborate with the relevant engineering and PA specialists for overlapping fields of activity;
- active participation in the various reviews with verification of the documentation produced;
- preparation of PA documentation;
- PA review management (e.g. EQSR, TRR, MRR, NRB, MPCB)
- Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in the space sector (at least 3 years in Product Assurance preferable).
- Knowledge of the ECSS-Q standard